This feature is very much helpful and important because if our queue of outstanding invitations increases and reaches to a threshold then LinkedIn put restrictions on invites we can send but don't need to worry about we've added a great feature like this to auto clear our queue on just a button click.
This post will cover all about Invitation Manager section available on the right sidebar of the page.
Note - The Invitation Manager section is only available when we've selected regular Linkedin platform. Due to some restriction, Linkedroid doesn't allow this feature to use with Sales Navigator (Switch to regular if we want to use this feature, view this post to switch platform).
Let talk about one by one for each button.
- SENT - This shows all the pending/outstanding invitations sent to prospects along with the time it was sent. if we click on withdraw next to the profile then this request will be cancelled.
- We've the freedom to choose criteria on the right side to withdraw bulk requests.
- Just select the radio button and click Withdraw. All request falling into that criteria will be withdrawn.
|Pending Send Invites
- RECEIVED - This section shows all the invitations received from the Linkedin users, We've a choice to accept/reject single invite or user right-side panel to perform a bulk operation.
- The good thing here is, we can provide personalised greeting message so when you accept any invitation. There will be a message delivered to the users inbox just after accepting the invitation. isn't it great?
|Pending Received Invites
Thanks for reading this post, if you feel like havings any questions. please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org