The setting is the most important part while using Linkedroid so make sure you're setting up all features correctly. The post covers all settings related to visiting/adding LinkedIn connections.
To open the settings menu click on the top-right gear icon.
Once you click on the gear icon, you can see all the settings available.
let's cover all these one by one.
- Linkedroid platform - If you want to switch your platform from regular LinkedIn to Sales Navigator or LinkedIn Recruiter then you switch it from this dropdown.
- Skip profiles visited in last - If you want to skip some profiles while visiting then you can set the number of days since the last visit.
- Daily profile visit limit - Linkedroid will stop after visiting the number of profiles set up here. It is very essential to set up a visit number based on LinkedIn subscription to maintain human behaviour.
- Add a personalised message - If we tick this checkbox then you also need to fill message below which will be sent out along with message invitation.
- Auto Endorse 1st-degree connections - If we enable this feature by ticking the checkbox then Linkedroid will auto endorse your 1st-degree connections.
If you're still having some queries related to settings, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org