A drip campaign is well known in the marketing domain, It is often known as autoresponders, drip marketing and marketing automation. Linkedroid has launched a new feature where you can set up a campaign using existing actions. This post will cover all about to set up and execute a drip campaign.
First of all, we'll cover all the action elements available with drip campaigns. As you click on any action element. you'll get side popup to fill all the information respective to the action type.
- Start - This is the very first action element where you've to choose targeted prospects to send drip campaign. only one element of this kind is available for a drip campaign.
- Message - This action element is used to set up a message to be sent to the prospects. you can pick existing message template from the dropdown or click on new template checkbox to write down for current campaign.
- Delay - If you want to delay between two action elements then you can use this action.
- Trigger - Use this element to trigger the next action element based on some particular action taken by the prospect.
- If prospect responded with a message is selected as a trigger then action attached to the Yes will run next for the prospect if the prospect sends you a message after the last action completed otherwise action connected to No will be run.
- If prospect seen the message but not responded is selected then action attached to Yes will run if the prospect does not respond but have seen the message sent by you otherwise No action will be triggered in all the cases.
- The trigger will be checked once the waiting time for the trigger has passed.
- Tag - Action element is used for tagging profile which can be used in some other future campaign. If you want to tag profiles after some specific action dispatched then you can use this action element. Just as an example, I want to tag users who replied to my last message action so that I can look for those who are interested for my business talk.
- Goal - This is the very last action element to be added in every drip campaign. A drip campaign can have multiple goals so based on the previous action we can setup goal name so it is easy to find out how many prospects have reached a specific goal.
Now you know what action element you need for your drip campaign, once you have set up everything, Fill up the campaign name and hit button save & start.
Greate you've successfully created a new drip campaign now let's check what is the progress of your drip campaign by clicking the button View Campaign.
As you click on the button you can check the progress of your campaign by checking numbers next to each action elements.
|163 is the total number for prospects for current action element, 63 is the total number of prospects who have received current action message, 100 is the total number of prospects waiting in the queue to send the action message.|
Thanks for reading the post, If you're still having a problem or have any query please drop a comment on the post or reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.