Visiting profiles is as simple as clicking a button, All you need to do is set up a search, we're going to cover all about visiting a profile and also adding 2nd-degree connections while visiting.
So I'm assuming you've already logged in to LinkedIn after then follow the steps below.
- Open Linkedroid by clicking on the Linkedroid icon present in the chrome. (The blue colour icon).
- If you've no Linkedin search tab open then you'll land up here.
- Click on Open LinkedIn button. Once you click on this button a new tab will open with LinkedIn search tab now wait for page load.
- Once page load completed you can go to the LinkedIn search page and add the filters in your search (Add search filters depends on your business).
- After setting up filters go back to Linkedroid (by clicking Linkedroid icon or directly go to tab).
- Click refresh button on the right.
- After refreshing, you can see the same profiles are loaded in Linkedroid as on the LinkedIn search page.
- Now choose if you want to just visit or visit and add 2nd-degree connections.
- We've completed all set up now, Next is just hit the Start button.
Congrats, you've started your first visit process, now sit back and relax linkedroid is visiting profiles on your behalf.
If you're still having some issues, please reach out to us at email@example.com